“IVF + ICSI + Medications + Egg Donor” Package
Ideal for intended parents:
• who want high-quality IVF services
• who need a professionally selected egg donor
• who don’t want to be engaged in the coordination of all program stages
• who don’t want to make mistakes in the arrangement of this complicated and important process
• who value professionalism and quality
• who value comfort
• who do not want to waste their time and energy
How it happens:
• Clients agree on all program details, get consulted on the treatment, and choose an egg donor remotely via Skype.
• Clients arrive in Almaty. First visit (1 – 2 days)
• We settle all legal formalities
• Clients undergo medical examination in our partner clinic. Intended mother receives medications to prepare for embryo transfer, and the husband gives sperm, which is then cryopreserved
• The next step is the hormone therapy of the woman to make embryo transfer to the uterus more efficient. The patient takes special drugs for 14 days from the 1st day of menstruation. We give her medications at our partner clinic on her first arrival. This ensures that the uterine mucosa reaches required parameters. This procedure can be performed at home under the remote control of IFS specialists.
On day 12-14 of the menstrual cycle, an ultrasound test should be performed at the local gynecologist of the patient to assess the endometrium thickness. Ultrasound results should be sent us IFS by email.
• The donor’s menstrual cycles are synchronized with the cycle of the intended mother.
• After that, donor egg puncture takes place.
• Sperm preparation
• Egg fertilization and embryo cultivation for 120 hours. Our embryologist will choose the best time for embryo transfer considering the embryo quantity, quality and development. We will tell you when you should come to the clinic for the second time. As a rule, the embryo transfer occurs 5 days after the puncture, but it may also take place after 2-4 days.
Our doctor will choose the exact day when the spouse should come to our partner clinic for the second time within 3 days after egg fertilization, and we will let her know so that she could plan her visit in advance.
• Second visit to the clinic (1 – 2 days). Embryo transfer and cryopreservation of the remaining (unused) embryos and sperm.
• In 14 days after embryo transfer, you need to undergo the HCG blood test (human chorionic gonadotropin) to determine whether you are pregnant. If the result is positive, ultrasound is done within 7 days. You are further supervised by your local doctor.
• For heterosexual couples only
• Payment is made in cash. In the case of non-cash payment, you need to pay additional 150 € + 3% of the total sum for each transfer.